Report a crime online or call us on 101 or 999 in an emergency

Emigration and visa disclosures

Informaiton on how to obtain emigration and visa disclosures.

Individuals requiring Police Certificates for the purposes of applications for emigration, visas or residency in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa and the United States of America should contact the ACRO Criminal Records Office (ACRO).

This Certificate is processed entirely by ACRO and all submissions and enquiries relating to this process should be directed to them - please do not return this application form to Surrey Police.

The form is available on the ACRO webiste.

Exit this website