Report a crime online or call us on 101 or 999 in an emergency

Reporting neighbour disputes

Find out how to report neighbour disputes.

Disputes between neighbours can be caused by a variety of reasons. If your dispute involves an assault or threat of violence, a breach of the peace or criminal damage it is a police matter. Call 101, report online or call 999 in an emergency.

For matters that fall outside of the above, if you live in either council housing or housing controlled by a social landlord, your housing officer should be the first point of contact.

For boundary disputes contact the Land Registry.

Find out more information on issues such as parking in front of your property.

Find out more information on noise issues.

Exit this website