Report a crime online or call us on 101 or 999 in an emergency

Reporting noise nuisance

Find out how to report noise nuisance to your local council.

Any noise, especially late at night can be very distressing. Local councils are responsible for dealing with complaints about noise. They will take action if they feel the noise is excessive and it occurs between 11pm and 7am. All councils operate an out of hours service, but many are simple answerphone systems where you will need to leave the details of your complaint. Their response to your complaints may not be immediate.

Report noise nuisance in your area.

Exit this website