Report a crime online or call us on 101 or 999 in an emergency

Reporting pothole and road repair

Find out how to report pothole and road repairs to Surrey County Council.

You can report a range of issues and problems online via the Surrey County Council website. Common issues include potholes or other defects on the highway, damage or vandalism to council property, rainage or flooding, street light problems, traffic lights not working and more.

Exit this website